Meet some of our employees around the world, read about them here
- Global Head of Marketing
A challenging role within aquaculture
- The position as Global Head of Marketing is central to both PHARMAQ part of Zoetis and Zoetis. It will be part of the management team at PHARMAQ and report to the President. The position will also be an important premise-provider for both strategic and operational efforts to take new markets and develop existing ones.
The position is a new role in PHARMAQ part of Zoetis. Parts of the content and responsibility for the position has not yet been determined, and thus it will be possible for the right person to influence and contribute to the development of the role.
THE POSITION AS GLOBAL HEAD OF MARKETING
A key focus will be to get a good overview of the industry globally. Where is the potential? What new markets to target? How to proceed? PHARMAQ part of Zoetis has a very strong market share in the global vaccine market (70%) and it is important that customers also in the future consider PHARMAQ part of Zoetis as the priority partner and one that can be trusted in terms of delivery, quality, R&D, service and competence.
As Global Head of Marketing, you will work closely in matrix both with Zoetis’ sales and marketing teams, and directly towards end-users of PHARMAQ part of Zoetis products. PHARMAQ part of Zoetis has traditionally sold its products through its own sales persons directly to end users. Zoetis, however, has divided its global market apparatus into nine different existing global clusters (market areas) with a PHARMAQ business unit lead in each country.
The base for the position will be at the head office at Skøyen in Oslo, but you must be prepared for a considerably amount of travelling globally.
We are looking for someone with a strong international profile. You must master business English fluently written and oral, but also have sufficiently Norwegian language skills to integrate socially and professionally and be part of the business in Oslo. It is an advantage if you also speak Spanish
- You should have experience working in international companies with a complex matrix organization and reporting.
- You have a strong degree of entrepreneurial spirit and the opportunity to build on this in Pharmaq part of Zoetis.
- You have a degree in business or marketing, preferably with a focus on e-commerce and / or digital marketing. The position is at the intersection of marketing and market communication
- If you have a background from Life Science or other relevant industry backgrounds (e.g. animal health / animal food / seafood / fish farming / pharmacy etc.), it is very relevant, but the most important thing is that you are primarily a marketer/communicator with an interest in the underlying technology.
YOUR PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
For PHARMAQ part of Zoetis, it is important that our Global Head of Marketing has an overall strategic and long term perspective.
At PHARMAQ part of Zoetis we really appreciate good team players. You must therefore be able to communicate well with people in your surroundings and help build good teams consisting of people with complementary skills.
Furthermore, you should be analytical, forward-looking, have strong execution power and a lot of energy for all the projects we have going forward. Doing this with an extra smile is something we really appreciate!
WHY WORK AS A GLOBAL HEAD OF MARKETING IN PHARMAQ part of Zoetis?
- You will have a central and strategic role in PHARMAQ part of Zoetis, the world's leading animal health company.
- You can largely help designing the role yourself.
- We are part of Zoetis, the world's leading animal health company and aquaculture is a major focus area.
- The ocean and fish farming are a very important source of food for the global population in the future.
- There is a global focus on preventive fish health rather than curing diseases with different medicines. We spend 14% of total turnover on our own R&D to meet increased demand for our products.
- You will be able to work in a business with colleagues, customers and business partners around the world.
- We have both a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a large and very profitable company with a lot of expertise.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Petter Endsjø
- Partner / Rådgiver
- Telefon 908 33 050
PHARMAQ part of Zoetis is the global leader in vaccines and innovation for aquaculture and part of Zoetis, the world leader in animal health. The company provides environmentally sound, safe and efficacious health products to the global aquaculture industry through targeted research and the commitment of dedicated people. Production facilities, administration and research and development activities are based in Norway with subsidiaries in Chile, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Turkey, Spain and Panama. PHARMAQ part of Zoetis has approximately 300 employees. The company's products are marketed in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Working for PHARMAQ
If you are interested in being part of the PHARMAQ team - please feel free to send an e-mail with your CV and other relevant information to email@example.com.