Meet some of our employees around the world, read about them here
- Senior Plant Controller, Overhalla
Be a part of an innovative and exciting company!
Are you curious about fish health and eager to face new challenges within a dynamic and innovative industry? – Then PHARMAQ / Zoetis is a brilliant choice! We are fully committed to the future and are continuously working on optimizing our operations for future growth. The position as Senior Plant Controller is key in this regard. If you’re motivated by challenging tasks, enjoy taking initiatives and fully understands the importance of efficient and robust systems and structures –, then we would very much like to see you as part of our team!
PHARMAQ / Zoetis
Our strategic focus is preventive fish health management, which is a key contributor to reduce the use of antibiotics and enable a sustainable aquaculture industry. Dedicated and highly qualified employees in PHARMAQ develop safe and efficient pharmaceutical products through targeted research, quality and biological production. In 2015 PHARMAQ became a part of Zoetis, the world leading company in animal health, providing a unique access to new technology and markets.
PHARMAQ’s fish vaccines are manufactured at our high-tech biopharmaceutical plant at Overhalla, Trøndelag in Norway. The plant produces vaccines for various fish species worldwide. In December 2017 we opened a unique production site at Kløfta, Ullensaker in Norway, where virus vaccine components are produced. As a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, we adhere to strict quality requirements and all our processes are in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). Our approximately 100 employees produced over 2 billion doses of fish vaccines in 2018.
To our manufacturing facilities we are looking for a plant controller with strong operational financial background and prior experience within site finance. You are a team player and enjoy being hands on day-to-day finance activities, as well as strategic initiative within manufacturing. The position reports to the finance function of the Group and the Plant Director at Overhalla.
You will work closely with a highly competent and cross functional team and you will be a key partner for our Plant Director at our manufacturing facility located at Overhalla. The position will be based at the manufacturing site in Overhalla
• Manage day-to-day finance activities at the sites and act as key point of contact for Zoetis Financial Shared Services
• Manage monthly/quarterly closing in SAP for the two production sites (Overhalla and Kløfta)
• Drive financial performance at the sites in close collaboration with the Plant Director, Finance Director and the Group's finance function
• Manage monthly group reporting
• Establish effective working relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues across the sites; take time to understand site operations and educate non-finance colleagues in financial performance and key drivers, including SAP related questions
• Manage financial planning, analysis and controls, including the leadership of annual budgeting process, product costing, quarterly forecasting activities and analysis of monthly actuals
• Lead long range financial planning activities for the site
• Maintain compliance with Zoetis accounting policies and procedures. Co-ordinate and support internal and external audit activity
• University degree in relevant discipline (i.e. accounting, finance or economics)
• 5 – 7 years of experience from Accounting / Finance
• SAP manufacturing system understanding and knowledge
• Ability to provide direction to achieve a high level of financial performance and compliance
• Experience with complex manufacturing environment / site transformation an advantage
• Knowledge of US GAAP and Norwegian GAAP – an advantage
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
Personal qualities and attitudes
As site finance lead in PHARMAQ, you will have close communication with the GMS finance organization within Zoetis as well as the PHARMAQ Finance Director. Continuous organisational changes and implementation of new systems and processes require adaptability, attention to details, good working capacity and highly professional skills. We appreciate that you have an analytical mind set, the ability to interpret data effectively and the capacity to communicate throughout the organisation.
We can offer
The employees are our most valuable resource. We can offer exciting and varied responsibilities in an enthusiastic, interdisciplinary and good working environment. With us you will become part of an exciting international company and industry with good development opportunities. We can promise an important role within the aqua culture industry. Join us in our common goals combined with mutual respect across cultures, professions and locations. PHARMAQ covers a broad spectrum of competences.
For more information, please contact:
Bjørg Fjell Rekruttering
Rune Lie / tlf. 479 00 041 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Bente Grønvold Gaarder / tlf. 979 52 828 / email@example.com
PHARMAQ AS: Trude Beate Parnas / Director Overhalla Plant / tlf. 992 04 351 / firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
PHARMAQ is the global leader in vaccines and innovation for aquaculture, and a part of Zoetis since 2015. The company provides environmentally sound, safe and efficacious health products to the global aquaculture industry through targeted research and the commitment of dedicated experts within fish health. Production facilities, administration and research and development activities are based in Norway with subsidiaries in Chile, United Kingdom, China, Vietnam, Turkey, Spain, Panama and Singapore. The company discovers, develops and manufactures products across Europe, North and South America as well as Asia with more than 300 employees worldwide. For further information see our homepage: www.pharmaq.com
Working for PHARMAQ
If you are interested in being part of the PHARMAQ team - please feel free to send an e-mail with your CV and other relevant information to email@example.com.