7863 Overhalla, Norway
Tel:+47 74 28 08 00
Fax:+47 74 28 08 01
Harbitzalléen 2A, 0275 Oslo,
P.O.Box 267 Skøyen, N-0213 Oslo, Norway
Tel: +47 23 29 85 00
Fax: :+47 23 29 85 01
Vaccination Training Seminar
The main objective with vaccination training seminars is to increase competence and awareness of the various aspects of injection vaccination in order to help assure the best results are achieved every time with optimal immune response and quality.
There are multitude of variables, other than vaccine selection, which can adversely affect the value and the outcome of injection vaccination. We believe it is important to discuss these variables and share our experience with our customers.
PHARMAQ can organize tailor made vaccination seminars for our customers.
A full day seminars may contain the following topics:
- History of fish vaccination and vaccination methods
- Elements other than vaccines that affect fish safety and immune response
- Vaccination techniques, processes and procedures
- Vaccine quality
- Fish safety
- Human safety
- Discussion of different vaccination methods
- Importance of hygiene and hygiene practices
- Vaccine handling and quality
- Side effects that may be caused by vaccines versus vaccination procedures
- Preparing for vaccination
- Organization and clarification of responsibility
- QA/QC protocols, vaccination records and audits
Seminar`s key objective
To increase competence and awareness of the various aspects of vaccination in order to help assure the best results are achieved every time with optimal immune response and minimal side effects.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.