Around 18% of our revenue is allocated to research and development.
Aquaculture Biosecurity Programme
A programme on how to prevent and control common fish diseases.
- Aims Principles of disinfection
- Biosecurity programme
- Weekly record sheet
- Terminal disinfection check sheet
- A quick guide to product application
- Disease control programme
- Product usage
- Foot and wheel dips and wheel sprays Nutraceutic
- Appendix further information: HALAMID Infectious Salmon Anaemia virus VETROXYL
- To document the farm Biosecurity Programme for the prevention and control of common fish diseases.
- To provide written proof for auditing purposes.
- To provide a reference source for both “in use” instructions and health and safety issues for the PHARMAQ range of biocides.
2. Principles of disinfection
- Identify risk areas (HACCP)
- Minimise build up of contamination.
- Establish routine sanitisation and cleaning procedures
- Implement regular terminal disinfection procedures
If you would like the full biosecurity programme please contact:PHARMAQ ltd. UK