- Vaccines reduce diseases and contribute to sustainable, profitable growth in salmon farming
- Reduce the use of antibiotics and chemicals
- Reduce the pressure on the environment
- Predictable vaccines and vaccination regimes combined with excellent disease management may
Improve fish health and survival during production
Improve yield by higher survival rate and improved feed utilization
Reduce production cost
Secure fish export and trade
- Improve food safety for the consumer
Why vaccines for farmed fish?
Vaccination of different fish species
Did you know...
Around 18% of our revenue is allocated to research and development.